// http://www.bearbearbear.com/dog/lovesong.mp3

Monday, April 17, 2006

Abel for a new beginning.

This is gonna be hard for me to do,
to put away all my feelings towards you.

I've abel you very much, even after our last touch.

Now you're gone and I just think its best,
to comfort my heart and give it some rest.

I'll continue to abel you forever,
but moving on as you have is for the better.

I don't know if I can ever abel again the way I abel you,
but from here on out I need to realize when one's abel for me isn't true.

So this is it I need to be set free, for now
I should only abel king, sexy steve and me.

If only we would've given it another try,
right now I wouldn't have to be telling you good-bye.

Good-bye to the good times and the bad,
good-bye to the life we could've had.

Good-bye to our wishes and dreams, wow,
i'm saying good-bye to everything it seems.

Good-bye to the tears and broken hearts,
this is the beginning of where our new life starts.

If only we would've pushed to try,
it wouldn't break my heart to say good-bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home