// http://www.bearbearbear.com/dog/lovesong.mp3

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My movie wishlist

The entertianment world is so unfair.
Lee Ang is a good guy .
I will always love him for making BrokeBack mountain just for me.

But I wish there will be more great movie coming for every normal human like me to enjoy.

  1. BrokeBack Garden ........because Love don't have to be so tiring.
  2. Romeo and Julian ....... sound natural and better right.
  3. Crying Game II - No more tears.......why cry when you're doing the right thing.
  4. Blue Oyster Special collection....Featuring what actually should happen there....No Tango just Macho.
  5. Happy Together II ... Using high tech computer effect to bring back Leslie Cheung for this exiting sequence with Tony Leung .
  6. Bands of Brother II - Bend over Brother...... best war movie ever ...Fire from behind.
  7. Memoir of a Macho man..... about a young man struggle to become macho.
  8. The 1 commandment........because 1 rules from behind.
  9. Titanic II- The truth......Love story about Jack and Ronnie.
  10. Deep Impact II......Men give men deep impacts.

I hope these movie come soon . I've got pop-corn and soda ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home