// http://www.bearbearbear.com/dog/lovesong.mp3

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Clarification

I believe many still don't really understand me.

Most of U think I'm someone call Abel or Love.

But I am not someone or something.

I am not human or animal or thing.

I am a type of feeling .

Yes, the feeling of LOVE.

Abel is Love or to put it simple Love is Abel .

I have two very good friends .

One is my King . King Derrick is a good King.

He keep our Kingdom stable and safe .

Everyone in our Kingdom are happy.

The other one has been keeping quiet .

He is the Hero. Our Hero . He is real .

He is watch over us everything we do.

He will rescue us whether we need it or not.

His job is to save lives of anythings .........with or without live.

2 Comments:

Blogger DERRICK is A KING said...

hey

7:02 PM  
Blogger LOVE said...

love

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home